Have you experienced a ministry of First Baptist Church Pineville and would like to know more about us? Are you a new member and ready to plug in? Then F.I.R.S.T. Step is for you! This is a non-threatening way for you to have an opportunity to ask questions as well as get to know the ministry staff and other members and worshipers.
Goals of F.I.R.S.T. Step:
- Orient you to the purpose, values, vision, and strategy of FBCP
- Describe how membership can be meaningful at FBCP
- Discuss what makes us who we are
- Introduce you to FBCP Ministries & Staff
- Allow for a time of Q & A
If you are a prospective member, you will have an opportunity to join the church at the conclusion of the class!
Join us SUNDAY, October 3, from 5:00 – 7:30 p.m. for F.I.R.S.T. Step. This class will be held at Pastor Stewart and Rebecca’s home (192 Adams Path, Pineville). Gumbo and childcare will be provided at the house.
So we may plan for food and childcare, please register by calling the church office at 448-8221 or you may register below!